a bookmarklet to confuse or delight
or click one of these fine links to try a prebuilt alternative
- Make delay really short for an intense experience in seasickness. (You can get the same effect by clicking the bookmarklet a lot.)
- Sneak this code into a project your colleague is working on but crank delay up really high. See if they are eventually driven insane.
- Replace selector with something interesting and site-specific for a tailored experience.
- Change 360deg to 180deg and watch a page turn itself upside out and back.
- rotateX and rotateY are excellent drop-in substitutes for rotate.